🤔 Frustrated Client Sent This “Esther, what should I use to remove Black spot(s) on my face and pimples? My face is bad now please help”…
This was my response…(I believe you/someone you know will find this useful)
Hi there! ♥ Thank you for reaching out to me with your concern about black spots and pimples on your face. I understand how frustrating it can be to deal with post-acne dark spots and blemishes, and I and the Luxury Lotus Spa are here to help you clear your skin and boost your confidence.
The first thing to keep in mind is that; It’s essential to understand that post-acne dark spots are a common problem for many people who have experienced acne in the past.
These dark spots occur when the skin produces too much melanin in response to inflammation caused by acne, (Which ultimately results in unwanted hyperpigmentation).
To effectively address your concern, I recommend a personalized skincare routine tailored to your specific skin type and concerns. Our team of licensed estheticians can help you identify the root cause of your acne and dark spots, and most importantly, help you to develop a customized plan to improve your skin’s health and appearance
The great news is… We offer both virtual and in-person services to help you transform your skin and make makeup optional.
In the meantime, here are a few tips that will help you start on the right track towards your goal(s) of clear, smooth, bright, and even-skin-tone:
- Cleanse your skin twice a day using a gentle, non-comedogenic cleanser to remove dirt, oil, and impurities.
- Exfoliate regularly with a gentle exfoliating product to help remove dead skin cells and unclog pores ( I do a weekly treatment with this miracle Mask
- Use a serum or treatment product containing ingredients like vitamin C, niacinamide, and hydroquinone to help brighten dark spots and improve skin texture.
- Wear a broad-spectrum sunscreen with an SPF of 30 or higher to protect your skin from further damage and prevent new dark spots from forming.
- Seek professional help from a licensed esthetician or dermatologist who can provide customized treatments like chemical peels or microdermabrasion to address more severe cases of post-acne dark spots.
- This Glow-Up-Tool will give your skin LIFE! (It’s on sale right now)
To sum this all up for you…
Myself and our amazing team are dedicated to helping you achieve clear, smooth, even, healthy, and glowing skin. We’re here to support you every step of the way my friends