Let's talk about How to Clear Acne Scars (Brown Spots)?
So, What are the real benefits of chemical peels on brown skin complexion? Can you completely prevent scarring? Either way... I'm excited to share one of my favorite treatments with you today.
Hello there!! Esther The Esthetician Here,
With today’s post, I will be answering the following questions:
SO WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF A CHEMICAL PEEL?⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
There are many benefits to receiving a chemical peel.
Not only do chemical peels reveal a brighter, smoother, and more refined complexion, they also improve the overall look & feel of the skin in just one treatment.
Other benefits of receiving a chemical peel include:
* Improving the skin’s color, clarity, tone, & texture⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
* Stimulating new collagen and healthy skin cell growth, ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
resulting in a radiant complexion⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
* Reducing discoloration caused by sun damage⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
* Helping to clear up breakouts⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
* Smoothing away the look of fine lines and wrinkles⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
* Increasing hydration of the skin⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
* Addressing visible skin imperfections and superficial scars⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
* Enabling skincare products used at home to be more effective because a peel can remove several layers of skin build-up and congestion, allowing products to penetrate deeper into the skin.
For long-term results, I recommend a series of three or more chemical peels, spaced four to six weeks apart. The benefit of receiving a series of peels is that this treatment will be able to target the deeper layers of the epidermis, giving your skin an enhanced exfoliation.
This type of deep exfoliation can stimulate cellular turnover, resulting in the production of healthy, glowing skin. The type of chemical peel used will be determined by your clinical aesthetician during your initial consultation based on your skin type, its current condition, your lifestyle, and your desired outcome.
To avoid a possible chemical burn from the peel treatment... Do your own consumerism before you decide who to trust with your BEST ASSET!! - Your Skin. Find an esthetician who specializes in using Chemical Peels brown skin.
BOOK A NEW CLIENT FACIAL TODAY!!
What is the Best Treatment for Scarring (Post Acne Brown Spots)?
Now, the best way to prevent scarring is to have a regimen you follow step-by-step for clear, smooth, and even skin. It’s not as hard as it sounds! I’ve simplified the process for you. When you join the 21-day clear skin challenge; I walk you through step-by-step to help you design the perfect regimen for clear, smooth, and even skin!
JOIN TODAY By Visiting: www.LuxuryLotusSpa.com/ClearSkinChallenge