Hi there… It’s Esther TheEsthetician here, Can vegetables improve your skin?
Eating plenty of vegetables is an easy and inexpensive way to improve your skin’s appearance. Different vegetables can support and nourish your skin. Here are some of the benefits you can see from several types of vegetables.
Vegetables That Your Skin Will Love ♥
1. Sweet Potatoes, Pumpkin, and Winter Squash. All three of these Vegetables Improve Your Skin. Just by eating these vegetables, you can help your complexion. Antioxidant beta-carotene is found in sweet potatoes, which is one of the main ingredients to help fight sun damage. Sweet potatoes, pumpkin, and winter squash also contain vitamin A and antioxidants. Vitamin A is needed to keep the skin healthy and regenerated. Antioxidants can slow the aging of cells.
2. Avocado. Avocado can help fight skin inflammation and contain a natural oil and healthy fats. One of the main avocado skin benefits comes from their high oleic acid content. This monounsaturated fatty acid maintains moisture in the epidermal layer of your skin, helping to make it soft and hydrated.
3. Carrots. Eating carrots can provide your skin with a natural sunscreen. Beta-carotene is found in carrots which can help your body to form collagen and regenerate your skin cells.
4. Spinach. Spinach contains a whole list of vitamins that are good for your body. Many of those vitamins can help your body system to function optimally, restore any cell damage, and deliver nutrients to your skin.
5. Bell Peppers. These vegetables contain a high level of vitamin C, the large amount of vitamin C that is found in bell peppers can make your skin appear to be younger. As well as having strong antioxidant properties, vitamin C is needed for the creation of elastin and collagen, which bind your skin cells together and maintain their firmness and structure.
6. Brussel Sprouts. Eating these can help to create glowing skin. Brussel sprouts contain vitamin C and antioxidants to help maintain the health and the glow of your natural skin. The antioxidants in Brussel sprouts can even help prevent skin cancer and acne. Brussel sprouts also contain an ingredient known as silica, which can rebuild and regenerate the skins connective tissues.
7. Cucumbers and Celery. Both cucumbers and celery can hydrate dry skin. Silica is present in both of these vegetables which is known to increase elasticity to the skin.
How Vegetables Help Your Skin:
Eating vegetables can help to reduce redness or yellowness in your skin. Skin treatment tampa. Helps prevent acne from occurring. Helps protect against different types of cancer. Helps protect against infections.
I hope today’s blog post has helped out. If you have any skincare questions… please don’t hesitate to DM me post them below this post. The health of your skin is in your hands. Take action in the right direction today.
DON’T WAIT… TAKE ACTION TODAY!
PRODUCT(S) OF THE WEEK:
SHOP NOW & ENJOY FREE SHIPPING: www.LuxuryLotusSpa.com/Shop
MY CLEAR SKIN REGIMEN: Purchase Your Clear Skin KIT Today.
Cleanser: BPO 5% Cleanser
Moisturizer: Clear Skin Moisturizer
Scrub: Pore Refining Scrub
Mask: Detoxifying Mask
Serum/Treatment Boost: Intensive Clarity Night Retinol Serum
Acne Cream: Acne Cream for Spot Treatment
Lip Treatment: Hydrating Lip Treatment – Peptide Lip Therapy
MY CLEAR SKIN REGIMEN –
To clear up my acne and acne scars I used the clear skin products listed above and I followed this basic skincare regimen: https://luxurylotusspa.com/tips-diy-spa-facial-home-skin-care-tips-acne-prone-skin/
Four(4)—Six(6) month from today… Will you regret not starting your clear skin regimen/journey today… or will you be as happy as I am flashing my face around makeup-free?
You hold the future success of your skin health in the palms of yous. You are only one click away from starting your Clear, Smooth, and Even Skincare Journey. Stop wishing and hoping you had skin like….(Fill-in the Blank)… Instead, Take action today. Visit: www.LuxuryLotusSpa.com/Shop
DON’T WAIT… TAKE ACTION TODAY!
FREE & AVAILABLE RESOURCE(S): LEARN MORE: LuxuryLotusSpa.com/LinkInBio
QUESTION?: If you have any skincare questions and/or concerns… Please don’t hesitate to ask me by leaving a comment below, E-mail us, or DM @LuxuryLotusSpa.
APPOINTMENT: I look forward to seeing you soon!! – Book online 24/7 by visit LuxuryLotusSpa.com/BookNow.
CLIENT REVIEWS: I look forward to seeing you soon!! – Book online 24/7 by visit LuxuryLotusSpa.com/Reviews.
DAILY SPECIALS: Have you seen our current specials for today? Learn more by visit LuxuryLotusSpa.com/Special.
FREE FACIALS FOR LIFE: Refer three (3), new clients, I will gift you a free facial – the cost will be on me of course. Learn more by visiting LuxuryLotusSpa.com/Referrals
FREE E-BOOK | CLEAR SKIN CHALLENGE: Join the 21 days clear skin challenge today! Visit LuxuryLotusSpa.com/ClearSkin
NEED HELP CHOOSING THE RIGHT PRODUCTS FOR YOUR SKIN?
If someone you know and care about need Skincare or Product advice? Be share this blog post with them. I would absolutely love the opportunity to help them reach their skincare goals this year 🙂
JOIN OUR VIP CLUB: SIGN UP for Exclusive content, Offers, VIP E-Newsletter, $20 Off Your First Facial, Free Ebook to help you design the perfect regimen yourself, and much much more.
WANT MORE CLEAR SKIN TIPS? Check out our latest:
Join our VIP Club for $20 OFF + Free Clear Skin E-book.
Until next time… remember this: you are an original model. Be the best version of yourself today & every day! See you back again soon ♥
Share a smile with someone new today.-♥Esther_TheEsthetician ♥
|Esther “TheEsthetician” Nelson
813-701-454113542 N. Florida Ave. Suite 212Tampa, Florida 33613
Join our VIP Club for $20 OFF + Free Clear Skin E-book.
FREE E-BOOK: your step-by-step DIY regimen.
Our peels and treatments perform the following functions:
- Minimize fine lines & wrinkles
- Skin firming
- Minimize pigment issues
- Skin brightening
- Treats acne
- Treating acne scarring
- Treats brown spots
- Treatment for ingrown hairs
Uniquely, Luxury Lotus Spa is a Skincare Spa in Tampa Florida located near the University of South Florida (USF) we are within driving distance of the University of Tampa (UT). We specialize in treating acne, acne scars, and uneven skin.
WE SPECIALIZE IN TREATMENTS FOR:
- Acne Treatment
- Acne Scars Treatment
- Ingrown Hair Treatment
In the same way, we are a Skincare & facial spa, we specialize in treatments for acne and acne scars, clear skin for melanin beauties. Equally, we know from personal experience how acne, acne scar, uneven skin, brown spots, and ingrown hair can affect your quality of life – they can hold you back from going after what you want in life.
Not to mention we are a facial spa in Tampa for men and women with darker skin tones. As a matter of fact, we provide clear, smooth, and even skin facials in the Tampa Bay area to help you live the life you deserve while looking and feeling confident and beautiful both inside and out.
Likewise, we understand beauty is a state of mind as much as a physical way of being. So, we exist to remind you: You are an original model, not a copy. God created you different for a reason.
Again… until next time, have a happy, healthy, and prosperous day
We also offer the following treatments & services
- Full Body hair removal – Waxing Spa in Tampa
What should you do next?
Popular Podcast Episodes
Popular Blog Articles
- #8 Step By Step Daily regimen for clear, smooth, and even skin
- #17 MINDSET – HOW TO CHANGE YOUR MIND AND LIFE 5
- #7 Best Cellulite and Ingrown Hair Treatments – Why you should start dry brushing your skin
- #6 How to stop being shy and start looking & feeling confident and beautiful inside and out- A guide for introverts
- #5 How to Treat Keratosis Pilaris | Chicken Skin | Strawberry Skin
Most Viewed Blog Categories
- 21-days clear skin challenge
- ABOUT ACNE SCARS & SKINCARE
- All Blog Articles
- Clear & Even Skin Tv
- Clear Skin Diet Health & Fitness
- Clear Skin Peel Treatment Information
- Clear Smooth & Even Skin Series
- Clear Smooth Even Skin Tips
- ClearSkin Facial Treatment Modalities for Clear Smooth and Even Skin
- Coronavirus Covid-19 Spa Updates
- Events & Classes
- FREE GUIDES & RESOURCES
- Frequently Asked Questions Answers F.A.Q and Q & A
- Introverts Life Guide & Advice
- Melanin skin Microdermabrasion Treatment Information
- New Client Toolbox & Welcome Kit
- Past Podcast Episode and Monthly Mixtape Newsletter
- Pro Esthetician Advice-Beauty Tips
- Smooth & Even Skin Product Highlight
- Smooth & Even Skin Series