Acne Scars Prone-Skin Top 10 Tips – Let’s talk about these 10 tips for acne scars -prone skin – Hello there melanin beauties! Esther the esthetician here. Dealing with Acne is Hard, but I’m here to make it a little easier for you. Read on to learn some of my best tips for acne-prone skin. I’m sure you are aware of this… Until you get the acne under control, you will continue to deal with acne scars. I know you don’t really want to be dealing with acne and/or post-acne brown spots… So let’s get started!
10 tips for acne-prone skin, that’s what we will be talking about today.
If you are tired of those random breakouts and brown spots lowering your self esteem. You might want to hang tight and listen to today’s episode. Stay till the end for some amazing freebies.
Let’s talk about these 10 tips for acne-prone skin – Hello there melanin beauties! Esther the esthetician here. Dealing with Acne is Hard, but I’m here to make it a little easier for you. Read on to learn some of my best tips for acne-prone skin. I’m sure you are aware of this… Until you get the acne under control, you will continue to deal with acne scars. I know you don’t really want to be dealing with acne and/or post-acne brown spots… So let’s get started!
Acne Scars Prone Skin
Here are the 10 ways to help prevent acne and post-acne scarring
Acne Scars Prone Skin
Let’s talk about Pillow case, Cell phone, and your make-up brushes
- Change your pillowcase at least once per week, as pillowcases can house dirt, oil, and hair products that can get into your pores as you sleep, leading to breakouts.
- Clean your cell phone case every week – it rests on your face (a lot) and can cause breakouts. Try setting a calendar reminder on your phone to jog your memory.
- Wash your makeup brushes weekly. If you don’t have makeup brush cleaner, you can use Facial Wash to clean your brushes instead.
Now, let’s talk about the effect of constantly touching your face, hot showers, how using aggressive acne cleansers, paired with the lack of moisturizer in regimen will affect your skin.
- Drying out your skin can actually cause more zits, not less. Try limiting hot showers to 5 minutes per day. Too much time in hot water and steam can strip away your skin’s protective (oily) layer, and cause it to lose moisture.
- To effectively treat breakouts, make sure you’re using the right combination of products, including a moisturizer. Our Ultimate Acne Control Regimen Kit is a hand-picked selection of products that effectively target the main cause of acne, clear the pores of bacteria and reduce inflammation. Our complimentary ebook will help you design the Best Regimen for Clear, Smooth, and Even skin from the comfort of your home. We also included some self care tips in the guide. Download your copy today by visiting
- Keep your hands off of your face. The added dirt and bacteria from your hands can lead to more pimples.
Should you be using a facial scrub daily? When is the best time to use a facial scrub? How to keep your skin from over producing oil
- Avoid using a facial scrub in the morning instead, use it at night to allow your skin to properly balance and renew itself without having to fight the environment outside. A scrub should only be used 1-2 times per week max. I personally only use mine 1x per week.
- Avoid Harsh Facial Scrubs and/or over scrubbing your skin – it will only cause your skin to overproduce oil in an effort to “protect itself”.
- Invest in your skin. It is going to represent you for a really long time.
The most important thing to remember if you really want clear, smooth, and even is…
Be consistent with your monthly professional treatments and with your home care regimen.
While the experience will be different from what you’re used to, I remain committed to delivering safe, effective, and rejuvenating beauty treatments. I can’t wait until you’re back with me, enjoying that relaxing facial bed and the uplighting scents of the spa fill the air again.
P.S. Not feeling 100% comfortable to return, but still want clear, smooth, and even skin? I understand and have you covered! Virtual Facials are a perfect option…
Visit www.LuxuryLotusSpa.com/Guides to download your free step by step guide. This free guide will have EVERYTHING YOU WILL EVER NEED for Clear, smooth, and Even Skin. Let’s work together to make Make-up Optional. Join our exclusive VIP club to gain access to your 21 days clear skin challenge today. As an added bonus, we will also include a copy of our self-care guides and clear skin ebook. www.LuxuryLotusSpa.com/Guides
See you again soon!