Firstly, let's discuss some tips for acne-prone skin as a bonus. Ever noticed.. when you have acne, and you're having a conversation, the other person seems to be distracted by the acne on your face? has Acne, acne scars, or uneven even skin tone robbed you of your confidence?
I've been on both sides of this battle, unfortunately. Read the blog post today to find out my top tips as a licensed esthetician, the tips are useful for acne and acne scar Prone Skin. And don't forget to download your Free PDF e-book It's a Step-by-Step Guide for DIY Regimen for clear, smooth, and uneven skin. Above all, I hope you enjoy part 1 of this 2 part blog post. In addition, share your thoughts below in the comment section about these Tips for Acne-Prone Skin.
Skin Care Tips for Your Acne
Furthermore, acne does not discriminate. In the same way, acne does not care if you are a pre-teen, teen, or a grown adult. As a result, many people find acne annoying and embarrassing. And, to help you with reducing acne and its damage to your self-confidence, I decided to write this blog post for you. Consequently, my goal with today's blog post is to share some of the top tips that have helped me clear my unwanted acne and acne scars fast.
Let's start with the top Tips for Acne-Prone Skin
- And, be sure your facial cleanser is properly formulated to treat that unwanted acne. Some of my favorite acne products contain either salicylic acid or benzoyl peroxide (BPO).
- As well, be gentle while washing your face. Trauma can cause your acne to worsen and thus cause unwanted scarring. Stay away from terrycloth or other scrubbing materials as they cause the pimple to rupture and leave behind unwanted brown spots.
- Also, cleansing your skin... you must use a good moisturizer. One of my favorite moisturizers is the Rebalance Moisturizer from PCA skin. make sure you use a light, non-comedogenic moisturizer. use one that contains anti-bacterial agents for acne-prone skin.
Do you wear make-up or pick at your skin?
- Moreover, do you wear make-up? Some people will roll their eyes at this one here. If you do wear makeup, use an oil-free foundation. Heavy make-up can block pores and could lead to a flare-up of acne.
- Most importantly, never pick. I can not stress this one enough! Now, I know from personal experience how uncomfortable it is to have acne... Because it feels like everyone you speak with is conversating with the pimple instead of you. However, understand this, picking at it will result in unwanted scarring - brown spot a.k.a post-post inflammatory scarring.
To reduce acne and its damage to your skin, follow these tips.
- Likewise, clean and moisturize with the best products for acne-prone skin. Importantly, I recommend this acne kit here! this miracle worker cleared up my acne and brown spots/uneven skin for good.
- And the, use our free e-book to create your results-driven daily and weekly skin care regimen for clear, smooth, even skin.
- Likewise, keep your regimen simple and most importantly, easy to follow.
- Equally, be consistent with your skincare regimen
- In addition, book your monthly deep cleansing facial with us.
- Importantly, my best Tips for Acne-Prone Skin would be to set aside 10 minutes per day to cleanse and moisturize your skin 2x per day. Once in the morning and once at night.
How can I stop getting pimples on my face?
And continuing with my Tips for Acne-Prone Skin, if you really want to know how to stop getting pimples on your face, start by making sure you're cleansing and moisturizing 2 times per day. once in the morning and once at night. Most importantly, remember, consistency is king!
$50 OFF INSTANTLY
Limited number available While Supplies Last
Tweetable Quote - @LuxuryLotusSpa #LuxuryLotusSpa
Healthy Skin is Beautiful Skin.
Treatment Tips for Oily Skin and Acne
Additionally, my treatment tips recommendation for oily skin and acne-prone skin is to schedule your monthly deep cleansing detox facial treatment and follow up with a strict home care regimen.
So, if you have oily skin, a "lightweight" moisturizers maybe your best friend! therefore, preventing the heavy and greasy feeling. By now, I'm sure that you know clear skin doesn't happen by chance, it happens by appointment. That's one of my best Tips for Your Acne-Prone Skin.
How to Get Clear Skin: Top Proven Tips for Fighting Acne
Cleanse and moisturize 2x per day
- So, use the best products, according to your skin type and condition.
Use products with acne-fighting ingredients
- So, for blackheads, whiteheads, and similar bumps Look for products that contain retinoids like clear skin retinol.
- And, for mild acne. Another one of my tips for acne-prone skin is the fact that topical benzoyl peroxide can help fight mild acne, either on its own or together with a topical retinoid.
- Also, Inflammatory acne. sometimes, your esthetician may refer you to a local dermatologist before designing a treatment plan and home care kit for you.
- Lastly, Acne with scarring. Azelaic acid preparations can help reduce acne and the risks of acne scarring.
When to Moisturize and exfoliate your skin
- So, always apply moisture daily. chose one that's right for your skin. most importantly, remember this, you may have to switch to a more moisturizing moisturizer during the winter months. Yes, I know... we don't really get winter down here in the beautiful state of Florida.
- And, exfoliate once per week. when you overdo it with the scrubs, it sends a coded message to your - "I need your help! Please produce an excessive amount of sebum(oil) instantly! That's the tip I love to share with my clients struggling with acne-prone skin.
- Also, exfoliate to clear away dry and dead skin using the following
- Like, a 2 percent salicylic acid mask
- Or, a 10 percent or less glycolic acid mask or lotion
- Lastly, a motorized facial brush
Get Plenty of sleep & Find the best make-up
- So, get plenty of sleep - while you're body is working to renew its self. And, it's kind of like a computer, every now and then we must turn it off and allow it to chill out for a bit. Similarly, having acne-prone skin is the absolute worse! I know from personal experience.
- So, find makeup that won't clog your pores. Personally, personally, I prefer mineral makeup. because it is noncomedogenic/oil-free.
- So, use products labeled “noncomedogenic” or “oil-free.”
- Also, always wash your hands before applying makeup or skincare products.
- And, always remove your makeup before going to sleep or exercising.
- Lastly, wash makeup brushes and sponges on a weekly basis.
What you do for the inside of your body affects your skin outer appearance
- Also, another one of my tips is to Stop with the picking - with acne-prone skin It leaves behind brown spots/scarring. Plus, it exposes transfer of bacteria from the hands
- And, exercise regularly, meditate, read, de-stress
- So, eat healthy and well-balanced meals to keep your body nourished
- And, drink plenty of water to keep your body well-hydrated. when you deprive your body of moisture, your body will deprive of your skin of moisture. Dry skin will never be in.
Let's discuss Sugar, Alcohol, and Smoking
- Also, take a chill pill on your consumption of sugar
- So, reduce the amount of soft drink and alcohol you consume.
- And, smoking makes your clothes and breath smell, and it's not good for your skin or overall health. Avoid the bad habit of smoking for the health of your acne-prone skin.
In conclusion, my goal with today's blog post was to share some of my top tips for acne-prone skin. And, these are the tips that helped me clear my unwanted acne and/or acne scars fast. Therefore, I hope you found useful. So, what was your take away from today's blog post? Please, be sure to share it in the comment section below.
Also, If you know anyone looking for Tips for Acne-Prone Skin - who would benefit from today's blog article... please share this post with them. And, I truly appreciate your help and continued support. Therefore, until next time, I hope you have an amazing day! And, I'm looking forward to working with you in the near future ♥
What's next? What can I do to improve?
Now, If you live in Tampa, Florida have acne-prone skin and need tips to help you treat the acne, acne scars or uneven skin visits our website at www.LuxuryLotusSpa.com/BookNow to schedule a complimentary 25-minute consultation today.
Lastly, if you don't live close, I would love to assist you virtually with a 15-call or 25-minute via face time consultation today.
How do I find the best products for my skin?
Until next time, wishing you a healthy, happy and prosperous day.
Our peels and treatments perform the following functions:
- Minimize fine lines & wrinkles
- Skin firming
- Minimize pigment issues
- Skin brightening
- Treats acne
- Treating acne scarring
- Treats brown spots
- Treatment for ingrown hairs
Uniquely, Luxury Lotus Spa is a Skincare Spa in Tampa Florida located near the University of South Florida (USF) we are within driving distance of the University of Tampa (UT). We specialize in treating acne, acne scars, and uneven skin.
WE SPECIALIZE IN TREATMENTS FOR:
- Acne Treatment
- Acne Scars Treatment
- Ingrown Hair Treatment
In the same way, we are a Skincare & facial spa, we specialize in treatments for acne and acne scars, clear skin for melanin beauties. Equally, we know from personal experience how acne, acne scar, uneven skin, brown spots, and ingrown hair can affect your quality of life - they can hold you back from going after what you want in life.
Not to mention we are a facial spa in Tampa for men and women with darker skin tones. As a matter of fact, we provide clear, smooth, and even skin facials in the Tampa Bay area to help you live the life you deserve while looking and feeling confident and beautiful both inside and out.
Likewise, we understand beauty is a state of mind as much as a physical way of being. So, we exist to remind you: You are an original model, not a copy. God created you different for a reason.
Again... until next time, have a happy, healthy, and prosperous day