How to Reduce Stress Transform Your Life and Build Confidence
HOW TO LOOK AND FEEL CONFIDENT AND BEAUTIFUL BOTH INSIDE AND OUT
Hello, welcome, I hope you enjoy this guide from me – Esther The Esthetician!
Today, I wanted to take some time to personally remind you of how gorgeously beautiful you are (just in case you are beginning to have doubts) and I hope this little piece is able to rejuvenate the fire of confidence in you today and always.
How to feel beautiful?
- You should feel beautiful because you are beautiful!
- The How’s simple, it is natural.
- Flash your beauty in every step. Radiate unapologetically!
- Repeat Positive affirmations daily “I am…”
- Anytime you look at a picture of yourself. Find 10 things you love… before you find one you don’t like.
- Look at yourself in the mirror and remind yourself say out loud 10 things you love about yourself
How about confidence?
- Just know you are capable, sufficient, and good enough.
- That is how to be confident.
- You may have a lot of work to do, and a long way to go.
- But so does everyone.
- Remember, you are strong and determined; you can do whatever it is you put your mind at.
- Whatever challenge you are having, just know when you hit it with all you’ve got, you will get results.
- Love yourself exactly how you are right now.
- Have compassion with yourself
- Chase progress – not perfections
- Focus on becoming more self-aware
- Get to know, like, and trust yourself ( Your Strength & weakness
How to look confident:
- Never leave your home looking like a mess. If you think you’re not looking your best, You will act accordingly
- Dress confidently!
- Wear what you are confident in, and speak like you have got a say, because you do.
- Everyone is entitled to their opinion and blessed to pursue their dreams. You are not an exception.
- Give yourself a treat.
What you must do:
- Be comfortable in your skin and do what makes you happy.
- Lose weight if need be.
- Get Braces if need be.
- Do what will make YOU happy.
- Get an exercise routine. Make it a habit to exercise at least 20 minutes per day
- Book a spa appointment and pamper yourself when you can.
- As you care for others do not forget to also care for you.
- Schedule 2 hours daily – to take good care of yourself. Exercise, read, learn, and just take care of yourself.
- Read a self-help book at least 20 minutes per day
I’ll leave you with two quotes:
“Confidence is everything. Confidence is what makes that simple white tee and jeans look good”
“The most beautiful thing you can wear is confidence” -UKN
If you need someone to talk to, please contact me on https://luxurylotusspa.com
Or you can sign up for more content like this: https://shop.luxurylotusspa.com/product-category/membership-virtual-facial-plans/
Or access helpful podcasts on https://luxurylotusspa.com/Podcast
What should you do next?
Sign up for our next live class by visiting www.LuxuryLotusSpa.com/LiveClass. Have
questions? Text or email me and my team www.EstherNelson@LuxuryLotusSpa.com | 813-701-4541