How to overcome tough times? – Hi there, Esther the Esthetician here with another blog article to help Transform your live, reduce stress, and build confidence. Our goal with each and every blog article is to inspire, educate, and entertain you.
LISTEN TO OUR LATEST PODCAST:
With today’s blog article we will be discussing How to overcome tough times? If you’re open-minded and are serious about getting through a difficult circumstance now or in the future, or if you just want tips to help you get the career and life you want and deserve… You definitely want to hang out with me and read today’s blog article. Plus, if you read the entire blog you’ll find some hidden gems (Gifts) I’ve designed just for you.
How to Overcome Tough Times?
How do you survive tough times?
Shift your Thinking. If you think you can get through it – You’re right. If you think you can’t get through it – You’re right. What and how you think about a problem affects both how much it upsets you and how well you tackle it.
Let go of all of the negative thinking. Stop giving up before you even start. Trust yourself, and give yourself a fighting chance.
What to say in difficult times
GET SUPPORT – sometimes, even the most basic help can make a big difference. It’s hard to know exactly what to say in difficult times, however, if someone you know is going through tough times, let them know you are here for them. Don’t hound them too much – you could be causing more harm than good. If you’re personally going through it:
- Ask someone to give you a hand with what’s pressuring you.
- No one knows everything, so, don’t be afraid to ask for advice.
- Get the emotional support you need.
- Venting can help you relieve stress, tension, and help you move on.
How do you overcome hard things
Consider getting professional help if you need it. Here are some proven ways to feel stronger and more hopeful.
- Exercise – I love to go near the beach to for an extra-long walk
- Eat well
- Stay positive
- Get enough sleep
- Focus your energy on other things – I like to sketch – sometimes when I need to clear my mind, I will go to the beach to sketch anything that comes to mind. This helps take my mind of the problems and focus on the results that I want to come out of it.
- Help others
- Surround yourself with the right people
- Take care of your mind, body, and spirit
- Get professional help if you need it.
- start/continue practicing self-care.
Things you should do when you get through those tough times on your own?
Have a journal or private video blog – and share the problems and exactly what you did to get out of it. This will become an archive or ideas for future use. One thing I learned at a conference that has stayed with me many, many years later… When I’m facing a difficult task/situation.
I stop whatever I’m doing at that moment, Make a weird (Stank) face, and say out loud, hold up! That S*@T is WHACK!! Because…. ( then, I start listing thing’s I thought I could not get through… and I managed was able to get through anyway)
Here are 10 simple things you can do – to get through hard times
Exactly how to overcome hard times and difficult situations in your life #Lifehack
- Ask yourself how realistic your worry is. Because, at times, our imaginations will take us on an unforgettable journey into a situation that may never develop.
- Set aside “worry” time each day. Plan, schedule, and time it every time, otherwise, your risk getting in too deep.
- Focus on the good aspects of your life.
- Look at tough times as an opportunity to learn, grow, or improve your current situation
- Write it out – Set aside 15 minutes a day for a few days to write about the event and how it made you feel (don’t worry about spelling or the grammar police) this is just for your eyes only. Stick with it and be consistent
- Tackle the problems head-on – If/when you’re dealing with a stressful situation, don’t dive in too deep into self-pity or waste energy pointing blame at everyone else around ( when you do that, you actually end up giving away your powers) focus more on making it all make sense
- DO A QUICK BRAINDUMP – Write down everything that’s swirling around in your head. Putting it on paper will make it all more manageable.
- After you finish the Braindump, it’s time to assess your list. Ask yourself how you’d like this situation to end. Sometimes, the pros and cons list works as well.
- Once you’ve decided on some solutions, break them into reasonable chunks, and make a concrete plan. It might hold to set some specific deadlines as well.
- Don’t get discouraged. If the first solution doesn’t work out, try something different. Just remember… things are not as bad as you think they are.
Create a daily mantra for success and repeat it daily. When I was going though chemo and radiation, my daily mantra was: I am Strong, I am Healthy, I am Happy, and I am of a sound mind, body, and spirit. I am stronger than I think I am. My mind is a super computer, I will always program my mind with the kind of results that I want in life.
Now, my daily mantra is: I was born to win. I deserve to win. I will succeed. I am an action taker. I apply what I learn immediately. I choose to succeed today. This is my time to rise and thrive.
Can you teach me how to get rid of my acne scars completely?
Absolutely! Start by Watch This Playlist of videos I’ve put together just for you!
If you want more… Visit our video archive