Are you currently suffering from P.P.?
It’s Esther The Esthetician here,
You could be suffering from this new condition and not know it!Today as I'm sitting at my desk writing you. I started thinking about all the different skin conditions I've come across since the start of the COVID-19 Pandemic (Corona Virus Out Break) this past March. I then started thinking about all the questions My in-spa and virtual clients have asked me. I'm creating this quick resource for you, I hope it answers some of your questions in relation to this latest skin condition offered referred to as P.P.
If the stress inside your body has started showing up on the outside keep reading today's post... Has stress, unusual schedules, and disrupted sleep left you suffering from what I'm calling a case of "PP"?
After several conversations with clients who are suffering from Pandemic Pores(P.P.), I knew I had to write this and share it with you. While I can't end the pandemic nor make all of the stress to go away...
I can share some tips to help you transform your skin, reduce stress, build confidence, and help you maintain healthy-looking skin during these times.
How to Minimize Large Pores - Tips, Tricks, Hacks, Products - Pore Minimize Tips - How to Make your Pores smaller
You could be suffering from Pandemic Pores and not know it!
Three Signs You Have P.P
Adding these quick fixes will help you get your pandemic pores under control. Please reach out if you would like customized skincare recommendations or consultation. I would love to share my skincare knowledge with you and help you start looking and feeling your best again.
- Dry, Dehydrated Skin - Flaking, dryness, and tightness are all signs your skin isn't getting enough moisture. Our pores can't function properly when our skin is not adequately hydrated.
- Quick Fix: Bump up your moisturizer with an added hydrating serum or non-pore-clogging facial oil.
- Blackheads Emerging - Your pores are getting full of excess oil and debris if you can see blackheads on your face. While we can't reduce pore size, we can reduce the appearance of their size by keeping them clean.
- Quick Fix: Get back on track with your morning and evening skincare routines, and don't sleep in your makeup. Add a gentle exfoliant paired with a clay-based enzyme mask 1x per week.
- Jawbone Acne - Whatever happens on your chin and jawbone, know it is connected to your hormones. Heightened levels of stress and anxiety can cause these types of breakouts.
- Quick Fix - Add an acne spot treatment to blemishes. Take time to meditate, make exercise a part of your stress release routine, and create a daily moment of zen in a quiet place with a cup of Skin Health Tea by Yogi.
TRENDING TODAY: You may also like
Introducing our SIGNATURE VIP PEEL: Time to Get Clear, Smooth, & Even - Peel TreatmentThe Mood: Time to Get Even!LIMITED TIME OFFER: ONLY $275 per treatment when you prepay for a package of 6 or moreVALUE: $475 for each treatmentExperience: Custom Blend Signature Peel Treatment Made for African American SkinAre