How to Reduce Stress Transform Your Life and Build Confidence
HOW TO CLEAR ACNE
Acne is a skin disease that occurs when hair follicles become plugged with oil and dead skin cells. In most cases, it is accompanied by swelling of the affected area, itching, soreness, and sometimes pain. It could come as a pimple, blackheads or whiteheads and often leave scars if not treated properly.
Why Me? Why Acne?
Well, I asked those same questions for a very long time. Unfortunately, there is no ultimate guide as to why acne occurs; some common causes of acne include but are not limited to:
- Skin type
- excessive oil production (Sebum)
- dead skin cells being caught up in hair follicles or oil (Sebum)
- Sometimes, hormones
- Sometimes hereditary/genetics
I got you!! there are solutions that work:
Even though we may not know why acne pops up every time they do, there are workable treatments we can use every time they do.
Check out some simple DIY tips that help in treating acne below. If you have any more questions please do not hesitate to reach out.
|I am a beauty professional and skincare expert. I have devoted over half a decade in discovering what works best for different skin tones. You can become a member of my blog and get updates on how to tackle any/every skin challenges confronting you. You can either book an appointment or read the posts for free: Website: https://luxurylotusspa.comListen to the Ultimate Self Care podcast on https://luxurylotusspa.com/Podcast Book a virtual facial appointment at https://luxurylotusspa.com/MyVirtualEsthetician|
Here are some simple DIY tips to clear Acne
- Wash your face regularly (2x per day – AM & PM)
- Get enough sleep
- Do not pick at it
- Use an enzyme clay-based face mask regularly (1x per week)
- Moisturize regularly (2x per day AM & PM
- Figure out your skin type & condition
- To find your skin type, wash your face two times
- wait for 20-25 minutes then,
- Go look in the mirror
- Use a mild 2-5% BPO cleanser
Acne Keeps coming back?
- If you are experiencing puberty, then worry less; During puberty the body secretes more androgen into the system and this may result in reoccurring acne.
- Check your diet: you should reduce meals with skim milk and carbohydrates.
- If it persists, causes too much discomfort or sores, please contact an esthetician or dermatologist.
Please note: Acne may be caused by certain medications, especially if the drug contains testosterone, lithium, or corticosteroids. In this case, still use the treatments above to avoid those stubborn breakouts.
In Need of in-person appointment? Reach out to Esther the Esthetician here: https://luxurylotusspa.com/BookNow.
What should you do next?
Sign up for our next live class by visiting www.LuxuryLotusSpa.com/LiveClass. Have questions? Text or email me and my team www.EstherNelson@LuxuryLotusSpa.com | 813-701-4541