Answering your top questions surrounding Enlarged Pores and Acne Pitting-Scars. Plus, we will also discuss the main Causes of Enlarged pores.
What causes increased pore size?
We are going to dive right in friends. The increase in pore size has a lot to do with excessive sebum paired with dead skin cells. Some have reported the enlarged pores are more noticeable in the evening (at the end of the day) and less so in the morning.
The main causes of large-looking open pores on your face are:
- high levels of oil (sebum) production.
- reduced elasticity around pores.
- thick hair follicles.
- genetics or heredity.
- reduction of collagen production in skin, caused by aging.
- sun damage or overexposure to the sun.
Enlarged Pores Acne Pitting-Scars
What is an enlarged pore?
Enlarged pores are depressions in the skin that's on your face.
How Can I quickly reduce the size of my pores.
One of my favorite ways to quickly reduce the size of my pores is by using our signature miracle mask which consist of a clay based triple enzyme mask treatment that addresses acne, acne scars, brown spots, and ingrown hairs in the chin area. Upgrade the @home clear skin treatment by pairing it with our gentle cleanser and balancing moisturizer to help to minimize the appearance of enlarge pores (tighten the surface of the skin and close up/minimize the pores, making them appear smaller and less noticeable.
Enlarged Pores Vs Acne Pitting-Scars
Large Pores + Acne
If you have acne often, it is likely that you have large pores. Large skin pores are markers of increased sebaceous gland size and the associated increase in sebum production. People who produce more follicle oil tend to experience acne breakouts more often.
There are many types of Acne Scars.
Check our this guide for more details: https://luxurylotusspa.com/how-to-prevent-acne-scars
How to address enlarged pores, Acne, Acne Scars, Dark Spots, & Ingrown hairs in the chin area?
Top things that will help you treat large facial pores?
- Use only non-comedogenic skin care products and makeup (“non-comedogenic” simply means the product won't clog your pores)
- Cleanse your face twice a day morning and night (AM & PM)
- Use our Triple Enzyme Clay-Based Mask (Weekly)
- Incorporate you Balancing Moisturizer daily (AM & PM).
- Book A New Client Facial. Jump start your journey to clear, smooth, and even skin today.