Today, we are focusing on Our Customized Chemical Peel Difference. So, are you ready? Because, today, we will be discussing:
When do I get a peel?
Equally important, chemical peels are usually recommended once a month, paralleling the skin's natural 28-day cell turnover process for the best results. Of course, depending on your skin concern, your aesthetician/esthetician may recommend chemical peels have little to no downtime, allowing for treatments that won't disrupt your schedule. Therefore, Customized Chemical Peel will likely make a difference with your current skin conditions.
What are the benefits of a peel?
Chemical peels have a large number of benefits, some that can be noticed, and some that subtly occur under the surface of the skin. For example:
- Reduced fine lines and wrinkles
- Controlled oil production and fewer breakouts
- Diminished discoloration and more even skin tone
- Reduced inflammatory response
- Increased cell turnover process
- Overall brightened skin tone
- Softer, smoother skin
I hope you found the benefits of a peel useful.