Get ready to learn 8 tips to prevent ingrown hairs after waxing and/or shaving.
In today's blog article I will be sharing 8 Tips to prevent ingrown hair after your waxing appointment. To ensure maximum comfort and benefit after the treatment, it is important to follow the steps below at home:
1. Avoid applying heat to the waxed area for 12-24 hours. This includes hot baths, sauna, and steam.
2. Use anti-acne lotion for face, back, and chest following the treatment and twice a day until breakouts are gone. use only an anti-acne product recommended by your skin care professional.
3. Avoid sun tanning for 12-24 hours. this includes any strong ultraviolet (UV) light exposure or tanning bed treatments.
$50 OFF INSTANTLY
Limited number available While Supplies Last
4. Avoid applying highly fragranced products to the waxed area. This includes perfume, scented body lotions, antiperspirants, cosmetics, or feminine hygiene sprays. only use professional products, recommended to you by the skin care therapist who performed the waxing services.
5. Avoid using harsh abrasive or exfoliates in the waxed area. However, if you are prone to ingrown hairs, the day after your waxing treatment, exfoliate the newly waxed area with a loofah to avoid future problems.
6. Avoid applying high SPF sun blocks to the waxed area for 12-24 hours after the waxing service. Sunscreen chemicals can be irritating to the newly waxed skin. This includes self-tanning products and tan accelerators.
7. Any redness/pinking of the skin should disappear within 6 to 8 hours after the waxing treatment. slight pinking is normal and indicates that the hair was removed from the root, rather than superficially broken off, as in shaving. This is the reason that professional waxing lasts so much longer.
8. For best results, repeat your professional waxing every 4 to 6 weeks depending on the area and your individual hair growth rate.
Order your post-wax home care products today!
These products will help you
- Keep your skin smooth & Even
- Helps hair grow back less often
I hope today's blog post has helped you. If you have any skincare questions... Text me www.LuxuryLotusSpa.com/Text. The health of your skin is in your hands. Take action in the right direction today.
Here's what you should do next?
1. Join the 21-day clear skin challenge - Check the footer area of this page To join the 21-day CLEAR SKIN CHALLENGE
2. Book your new client consultation appointment. - Click the yellow BOOK NOW button below